Just a friendly reminder that you still have time to submit your art for Bread and Salt. There is no charge for exhibiting and no commission on any sales! A photo of your art taken with a phone is fine.
Call for Artists: Bread and Salt restaurant has generously offered wall space for upbeat 2D art. There is room for several artists to participate each quarter and following are the details:
* Art will be rotated quarterly and Bread & Salt owners will jury submissions.
* All wall art must be appropriately framed and ready to hang with wire, no sawtooth hangers, and unframed canvas must be museum wrapped with all edges painted.
* All art sales will be made directly with the artist.
* Once a piece of art is sold, it is the artists' responsibility to replace with another piece to avoid empty spaces.
* Load in will be in early April with details to follow.
* Please do not contact Bread & Salt directly - this program is coordinated by Chaffee Arts.
* Deadline for submitting art is March 19 and 2021 dues must be paid to participate.